Genuine Commitment To The Trade
Power Up Your Career! Join Tri-City’s Team of Craftspersons & Professionals Today!
To-Do More Than Is Expected for Client, Community, and Employee
Our Core Values
- Talent– The “right” people are our greatest asset. The future of our organization lies in the hands and capabilities of our employees.
- Results– We hold ourselves to the highest standards in the industry. As a result of this, we deliver what we promise while exceeding expectations.
- Integrity– Trust & respect is earned. We are honest, respectful, and transparent in our interactions with our employees, clients, and vendors.
Attracting and retaining the best people is the key to the success of any business. From the very beginning, Tri-City has exhibited a keen commitment to providing its employees with real opportunities for growth through comprehensive, on-going training and one of the best apprenticeship programs in the industry.
In fact, Tri-City has more apprentices in training than all other area contractors combined! The investment in training yields visible results — producing a workforce that is capable, reliable, highly motivated, and skilled in the latest technology.
To further the importance of training, Tri-City practices a strong “promote from within” policy. As a result, most field and project managers have risen through the ranks and have gained a deep appreciation for the value of well-trained craftspeople in the effective, efficient application of their trade.
Altamonte Springs, FL
near Orlando (407) 788-3500
Toll Free (800) 768-2489
EOE M/F/D/V At-will Employer DFWP
TRI-CITY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Excellent Starting Salary
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Vacation, Personal Days and Holiday
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Apprenticeship Training
- Continuing Education Classes Provided Through Tri-City Training Department
- Safety Incentive Program
- Company Advancement
THE SAFETY DIVIDEND
Tri-City’s ongoing investment in training offers customers the added dividend of exceptional safety performance. As part of its Safety Incentive Program, the company employs a full-time Director of Safety and Training as well as specialized safety personnel in division offices. Based on the highly-trained efforts of Tri-City’s field and management team, Tri-City’s strategic plan is to be at the national average for injuries and its goal is to be the recognized leader for safety in the area. Tri-City received ABC-Central Florida’s Safety Award for achieving the industry’s best safety record in the 1,000,000 man-hours category.
All of Tri-City’s job sites are carefully prepared for OSHA visits and inspections. As a result of the entire Company’s responsibility for and efforts toward jobsite safety, Tri-City’s EMR for 2016 is 0.80.
Tri-City has achieved the prestigious Platinum Level National ABC Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP) Award, another great example of Tri-City’s commitment to job safety for all employees.