Genuine Commitment To The Trade
Power Up Your Career! Join Tri-City’s Quick Start Program for new hires…
Attracting and retaining the best people is the key to success of any business. From the very beginning, Tri-City has exhibited a keen commitment to providing its employees with real opportunities for growth through comprehensive, on-going training and one of the best apprenticeship programs in the industry. To satisfy the ever-growing need for craftspeople, Tri-City initiated its own Quick Start Program for new hires. In fact, Tri-City has more apprentices in training than all other area contractors combined! The investment in training yields visible results — producing a workforce that is capable, reliable, highly motivated and skilled in the latest technology. To further the importance of training, Tri-City practices a strong “promote from within” policy. As a result, most field and project managers have risen through the ranks and have gained a deep appreciation for the value of well-trained craftspeople in the effective, efficient application of their trade.
Altamonte Commercial Division
– Hiring Experienced Electrical Superintendents. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Hiring Project Manager-Healthcare. Candidates should have 10+ years related experience and equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience, thorough knowledge of construction costs, scheduling, estimating, purchasing and engineering principles and techniques. Bachelor’s Degree, healthcare construction experience and knowledge of Accubid preferred. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
– Hiring Senior Estimator. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years with bidding projects in the commercial industry. Experience with Accubid a plus. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Hiring Estimator. BS/BA degree and knowledge of Accubid preferred. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Altamonte Multi-Family Division
Not Hiring At This Time.
Altamonte Residential Division
Hiring Experienced Electrical Superintendents. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Altamonte Light Commercial/Service/Special Projects/Communications:
Hiring Experienced Electrical Superintendents, Experienced Security Technicians and Certified Fire Alarm Technicians. Please send resumes to email@example.com
Not Hiring At This Time.
South Florida Region:
Hiring for the Ft. Lauderdale Area: Experienced Service Technicians and Experienced Commercial Superintendents & Foremen. Candidates should send resumes with position choice to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must have reliable transportation.
Tri-City accepts employment applications during scheduled interview times. Please call one of our Florida locations regarding currently available positions and set up an interview appointment.
Altamonte Springs, FL
near Orlando (407) 788-3500
South Florida Region (239) 768-5566
Tampa Division (813) 622-7180
Toll Free (800) 768-2489
EOE M/F/D/V At-will Employer DFWP
TRI – CITY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS
- Excellent Starting Salary
- Bonus Opportunities
- 1 or 2 week Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Apprenticeship Training
- Continuing Education Classes Provided Through Tri-City Training Department
- Safety Incentive Program
- Company Advancement
THE SAFETY DIVIDEND
Tri-City’s ongoing investment in training offers customers the added dividend of exceptional safety performance. As part of its Safety Incentive Program, the company employs a full-time Director of Safety and Training as well as specialized safety personnel in division offices. Based on the highly-trained efforts of Tri-City’s field and management team, Tri-City’s strategic plan is to be at the national average for injuries and its goal is to be the recognized leader for safety in the area. Tri-City received ABC-Central Florida’s Safety Award for achieving the industry’s best safety record in the 1,000,000 man-hours category.
All of Tri-City’s job sites are carefully prepared for OSHA visits and inspections under the OSHA CARE program. CARE, which stands for Construction Accident Reduction Emphasis, was developed by OSHA to specifically address construction site safety. As a result of the entire Company’s responsibility for and efforts toward jobsite safety, Tri-City’s EMR for 2015 is 0.70.
Tri-City has achieved the prestigious Platinum Level National ABC Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP) Award, another great example of Tri-City’s commitment to job safety for all employees.